This one (1) day course will teach you how to plan flights, fly proficiently and to conduct an operation.
At the end of the training, the FLIGHT REVIEW required for Pilot Certificate – Advanced operations will be done for those who have passed the online exam.
Flight Review Overview:
• Pre-flight Planning Procedures
• Emergency Procedures
• Procedures: Take-off / Manual Flight / Lost Link / Fly-away / Landing
• Operation specific competency
What to bring to the Flight Review:
- Your drone to be used for the flight review and its Certificate of Registration
- Site Survey and Operations Plan (to include Emergency Plan & Security Plan)
- A copy of your Pilot Certificate
- A valid (not expired) piece of government-issued (federal/provincial/territorial/state government authority or the equivalent body abroad) identification that provides their name and date of birth
Recommended Prerequisite: Advanced Operations Exam Training (http://altohelix.com/product/uav-pilot-ground-school/)
Sign up below or contact us to arrange custom dates at: 877-DRONES-8 (877-376-6378) or firstname.lastname@example.org